• Who: #10 (3 seed) Arkansas Razorbacks (22-6) vs. (14 seed) Colgate (14-1)
• What: Arkansas earns its 34th NCAA Tournament bid.
• When: Friday, March 19, 11:45 a.m. (pregame starts at 11 a.m.)
• Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Ind.
• TV: truTV (Spero Dedes, Brendan Haywood, Lauren Shehadi). Watch NCAA March Madness Online: CLICK HERE. Download the March Madness App: CLICK HERE
• ONLINE: HitThatLine.com LISTEN HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs, 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home and 99.5-95.3 in Fayetteville (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Arkansas, ranked 10th nationally and the third seed in the NCAA South Region, will face 14-seed and Patroit League champion Colgate in the first round of the NCAA Championship on Friday.
Tip-off is set for 11:45 a.m. and the contest will be televised on truTV.
Pregame coverage starts at 11 a.m. and you can LISTEN HERE or on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home or ESPN Northwest Arkansas 99.5 in Fayetteville.
Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman will have all the coverage.
Arkansas earns its 34th NCAA bid and is playing in its 33rd tournament (the 1944 team earned a bid but could not play due to an automobile accident). Arkansas is 42-32 in the NCAA.
• 1994 NCAA Champion
• 1995 NCAA Runner-Up
• Final Fours: 1995, 1994, 1990, 1978, 1945, 1941
• This is the second time in program history Arkansas has earned a No. 3 seed and the 12th time to be a top-4 seed since the NCAA began its current seeding process in 1979. The only other time Arkansas was a No. 3 seed was for the 1992 NCAA Tournament. Arkansas was a No. 1 seed in 1994 and 1991; a No. 2 seed in 1995, 1984 ad 1979; and a No. 4 seed in 1999, 1993, 1990, 1983 and 1982.
• This will be the first meeting between Arkansas and Colgate.
• Arkansas has only played three current members of the Patriot League and are 2-1 including 1-1 versus Bucknell and 1-0 versus Holy Cross.
• Eric Musselman has never faced Colgate as a collegiate head coach nor has he faced a team from the Patriot League.
Information from Arkansas Communications is included in this story.