• Who: No. 10 (3 seed) Arkansas Razorbacks (23-6) vs. No. 21 (6 seed) Texas Tech (18-10)
• What: Arkansas and Texas Tech were former members of the Southwest Conference. Texas Tech won the last meeting (Jan. 2019 in the SEC-Big 12 Challenge) to take a 40-39 lead in the all-time series.
• When: Sunday, March 21, 5:10 p.m. (pregame starts at 4:30 p.m.)
• Where: NCAA 2nd Round, Hinkle Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Ind.
Note: Arkansas will be making its first appearance in Hinkle Fieldhouse since Jan. 2, 1931 (Arkansas lost to Butler, 37-21)
• TV: TNT (Kevin Harlan, Dan Bonner, Dana Jacobson). Watch NCAA March Madness Online: CLICK HERE. Download the March Madness App: CLICK HERE
• ONLINE: HitThatLine.com LISTEN HERE
• Radio: ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs, 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home and 99.5-95.3 in Fayetteville (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Arkansas looks to advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 1996 at historic Hinkle Fieldhouse on Sunday afternoon against Texas Tech.
Tip-off is set for 5:10 p.m. and the contest will be televised on TNT.
Pregame coverage starts at 4:30 p.m. and you can LISTEN HERE or on the radio at ESPN Arkansas 95.3 in the River Valley, 96.3 in Hot Springs and 104.3 in Harrison-Mountain Home or ESPN Northwest Arkansas 99.5 in Fayetteville.
Information from Arkansas Communications is included in this story.